Some ‘Other’ Things to Do at the Beach
August 29, 2013
When you think of the beach, the obvious activities come to mind: swimming, sunbathing, avoiding seagulls. What else might you do when you’re there, though? Leave the magazine or Nook at home and try some more unconventional beach activities!
- Start a party: That is, show others where the party is with Follow Me Imprint Flip Flops. No need to say a word when every step with these beach sandals says it all. Then see how many people (or cops) arrive at your site!
- Refine your sand castle skills: You might not be a kid anymore, but that doesn’t mean you can try your dexterity (and your patience) at trying to build magnificence from just water and sand. Grab a few friends and see what you guys might come up with in a few hours:
Probably more like:
- Make suntan tattoos: Play around with your tan by experimenting with different shapes and designs. Because tans fade with time, you won’t have to live forever with something you don’t like. Plus, suntan tattoos are a great way to try out a tattoo you’re actually considering getting:
- Ponder the universe: Nothing brings things into perspective like being on the beach. Think about it: you’re standing on the edge of a continent (or country, depending on where you’re at), and beyond where you’re at is possibly thousands of miles of… nothing. Nothing but water. Who knows, maybe the beach water you’re splashing in was splashed in by someone visiting a beach in Indonesia!
- Dig a hole and jump in it: Not exactly unconventional here, but it still guarantees giggles!
Got any more ideas? Share them before the summer beach season is over!