Things We Love: Nutella
February 8, 2013
Love is in the air, and I thought it’d be a good idea to feature something that everyone I know adores. That’s right, I’m talking about Nutella! The most popular hazelnut chocolate spread has arrived on your computer screen. Try not to lick your monitor, and remember to wipe all the drool off your keyboard.
It’s perfect timing for Valentine’s Day, but you really don’t need an excuse to indulge in the awesomeness that is this hazelnut cocoa spread, especially if you’re thinking of rockin’ an I Like Nutella T-shirt or a Nutella iPhone case.
For those of you who are sticking to a strict diet for resolutions, cheers! Keep it up! But here’s a warning: you may want to avert your eyes from what is to come, mouthwatering recipes that would tempt even the most health-conscious gurus out there.
Nutella Recipes for your Sweetheart:
- Nutella Mousse (For Two) – A super quick, super easy dessert made with a cookie crust, Nutella, and Cool Whip. Just combine the ingredients, chill, and enjoy.
- French Cookies with Nutella and Strawberries - You have to hit the “Translate” button for this page (unless you know Polish), but you can follow the instructions easily enough to make these gorgeous puff pastry cookies. Save time on this recipe by using a Strawberry Slicester Hand Held Slicer to slice your strawberries in one quick squeeze.
- Chocolate Nutella Valentine Hearts – Homemade chocolate Nutella filled hearts with just two ingredients! Melt and freeze chocolate into a heart ice cube mold, scoop Nutella into the shells, cover with more chocolate, freeze again, and presto! you’ve got the key to a woman’s heart.
Nutella Recipes for Fun:
- Nutella Cupcakes – Luscious Nutella buttercream frosting on top of Nutella filled chocolate cupcakes takes the cake! See the recipe at mybakingaddiction.com. For an extra bit of fun, use special molds like AristoCakes Cupcake Molds, and treat your sweets like royalty.
- Bacon & Nutella Napoleons – Bacon, Nutella, and pound cake come together for a dangerously delicious mix of sweet and salty. You absolutely can’t go wrong with a recipe like this. Beware of polishing off a whole tray by yourself!
- Creamy Nutella Popsicles – Blend some Cool Whip, milk, and Nutella and pour into a mold like the Tovolo Ice Cream Cone Ice Pop Mold for a deliciously light and cool dessert.
Snacks this good shouldn’t be so easy to make! Oh well, they say you only live once…If you get as excited about Nutella as these guys below, it’s time to show the world!
Filed in Holiday + Seasonal, Kitchen + Dining
Tags: aristocakes cupcake molds, bacon nutella napoleons, chocolate nutella valentine hearts, creamy nutella popsicles, french cookies with nutella strawberries, heart ice cube mold, michael phelps nutella meme, nutella cupcakes, nutella iphone case, nutella mousse dessert, nutella t-shirt, strawberry slicester hand held slicer, tovolo ice cream ice pop mold